If you have any questions about Organic Movements class policies beyond what is covered here, please feel free to contact us by phone at (561) 395-6111 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- OM is proud to maintain a strict "Anti-Bullying" policy for all of our students, regardless of age. We have worked hard to provide and are committed to maintaining a nurturing, supportive environment. As such, we have a Zero Tolerance Policy for any such behavior.
STUDENT PROGRAM PLACEMENT
- Student Program class placement is determined by the School Director and the decision is final.
- Student progress is continually evaluated by both their teacher and the studio director.
TUITION & REGISTRATION
- Tuition is nonrefundable and nontransferable, even if the student does not complete the semester.
- Only new students are eligible for pro-rated tuition if beginning after the commencement of a semester.
- 5% Discount if Tuition for full year is paid by the first week of classes.
- 3 Payment options are available:
- 1 Year in Full
- 1 Year in 2 payments
- 1 Year in 8 payments (Enrollment and the first of each month from October to April. Debit or Credit Card must be kept on file for automatic payments, a service charge fee has been included in this plan)
- A late fee of $15 will be assessed if tuition is not paid by the due date. A $10 late fee will be applied to each additional week past due. If tuition is not paid by the end of the month due, student will not be allowed to continue classes until the full balance has been resolved and the remaining semester’s fees have been paid in advance.
- Registration Fees are due at the time of enrollment and are as follows:
- $25 for the first student
- $40 per family
STUDENT PROGRAM ATTENDANCE
- Class attendance for the class in which a student is enrolled is mandatory, as each class builds upon the previous lesson.
- Please call OM at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of class if your child will be unable to attend due to illness or other reason. This allows us to ensure the instructor is informed of the child’s absence.
- Make-up classes are allowed within the same month of the missed class provided that OM was made aware of the absence at least 30 minutes prior to the beginning of class.
- If a student arrives after his/her class has already begun, they must ask the instructor’s permission to enter the class. Tardy students (more that 5-10 minutes late) may be asked to observe to protect the dancer from injury.
- If a dancer is tardy, we ask that they enter the studio only when the music is not playing (between exercises).
- Parents are expected to pick up their student promptly at the end of their class. Organic Movements is not responsible for any students left after their class has ended.
- No siblings, friends, etc. can be left at OM without parental supervision.
- Any student left after the last class of the day will be assessed a Care Fee of $10 per child for each 15 minutes (or portion of 15 minutes), regardless of reason for being late.
- Payment is due at the time of pick-up (cash or check), and a child may not take class again until the late fee has been paid.
FOOD & DRINK POLICY
- No candy, gum, food or liquids other than water are allowed in the studios.
- Water is allowed and students may bring a spill-proof bottle of water to class. Students taking more than one class in a row are encouraged to bring a spill-proof bottle of water to class.
- Other beverages and foods may be consumed in our large kitchen/break room before or after class.