Organic Movements facilities have been carefully designed with our student's needs in mind. We have over 5,200sq ft. of beautiful space in which to welcome you! Everything has been custom-built to precisely suit the needs of our students and teachers, year-round, as we learn and grow together.
Organic Movements has:
- Three (3) large studios of different sizes to accommodate the needs of our classes and students, of all ages.
- An in-house performance space which features lighting and sound.
- State-of-the- art sprung floors in every studio, which are vital to the safety of a dancer’s body.
- Full-length mirrors in every studio to give our students the ability to see, improve and perfect their technique during class and rehearsals.
- Both permanent and portable barres in every studio to ensure there is never overcrowding at the barre.
- Large floor-spaces to accommodate grand allegro without running out of room.
- Professional sound equipment in every studio to offer the clearest music in class.
- A large kitchen/break-room in which students can eat, relax between classes, and do homework.
- A large dressing room for the students to change before and after classes.
- Wi-Fi internet.
We do rent studio space to responsible persons and organizations as our own needs permit; for more information please see our Rental Information